Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why you not somebody's boy friends yet ?

Well I totally agree that romance is a natural human relationship
well most of the Youth ppl are loving that relationship. But some
are really not. May be that's due to the ate of biological hormone
execution in their bodies , so I think it also a NATURAL thing.

Well we all love the nature, what we got from the nature is really
a gift for me. And I'm never going to say no thanks , thus I can't
and I won't.

Well I am a undergraduate student of BIT ( www.bit.lk) and I am 23
years old, so everybody asking from me why you not some body's boy
friend ? well I also have to ask something back from them why you
not some body's girl-friend(if female ) or boyfriend(if male).

and I want to clearly say them something , hay "You don't expect me
to get married before you marry ! ha ha ha ha ha !"


well I clearly have a question form them , why you expect and search
about someone's marriage or the relationship if you even don't have a one
yet ! The truth and the naked answer is you expecting others to get married
and see them in trouble. That means all the married ppl are in trouble.
Anyway there is a truth thing , someday we should marry but that day
is not today. well for me I am a undergraduate yet and I expect my
academic life more than this. well for somebody it's oky. But that's
my life.

So I think I am doing the correct thing , I'm on the good side and
the ppl who are talking like that in the evil side at all.

anyway those poor ppl cannot talk directly with somebody also !

I'm feeling sad about those guys and girls man !

No comments: